Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Allen Wittenauer <aw...@effectivemachines.com.INVALID> on 2019/09/11 16:26:19 UTC

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Apache Yetus 0.11.0 RC1

> On Sep 11, 2019, at 9:11 AM, Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Looks like we missed publishing the rel/0.11.0 tag. I'd do it myself, but I
> don't see the RC tag in the history on master...

Unless it was just pushed or something, it looks like it is there?

	- https://github.com/apache/yetus/commits/rel/0.11.0
	- https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=yetus.git;a=commit;h=bde59ab393df483817b6f8be4424b6e32aeed228

Re: [RESULTS] [VOTE] Apache Yetus 0.11.0 RC1

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.
Nope, you're right. I always forget the need to explicitly fetch tags.
Sorry for the noise.