Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2004/05/24 13:00:04 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] Main LenyaReleaseHowTo Mon May 24 13:00:03 2004

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Main , version: 446 on Sun May 24 10:57:56 2004 by StevenNoels

- [lingeries|http-link-to-www.nice-beauty.com/]
- [nightwear|http-link-to-www.nice-beauty.com/]
- company that has been a supplier of lady's nightwear and lingeries for almost ten years. We provide a wide range of nightwear and lingeries. Our nightwear include pajama, baby doll, chemise, lady?s night gown, and night shirt for man
-

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=LenyaReleaseHowTo , version: 6 on Sun May 24 10:12:10 2004 by RolfKulemann

- * delete CVS dirs from build
+ * delete CVS dirs from build (if needed)

- * delete .svn dirs from build
+ * delete .svn dirs from build (if needed)