Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Maksim Stepachev <ma...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/03 10:58:20 UTC

Spelling and grammar check of subtitles for Ignite videos

Hi, everyone!

I'm going to translate Russian perfect videos about Apache Ignite in
English and dubbing them after that. They will be loaded to my youtube
channel. I need to help with grammar checking.

 If somebody wants to take part, please let me know.

Re: Spelling and grammar check of subtitles for Ignite videos

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
I would suggest creating separate Apache Ignite Youtube channel with creds access from PMCs and upload videos there.

Dmitriy, what do you think?

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ivan Pavlukhin <vo...@gmail.com>.
Maxim,

> Unfortunately, someone did not respond, I will do it on my own.

Did you miss a message from Ilya (see a quote below)?

> I could proof read them if nobody with native English will step in.

> I would suggest creating separate Apache Ignite Youtube channel with creds access from PMCs and upload videos there.

While the idea might be good. But I suppose an author is free to
choose any placement for translated videos he would like.

Best regards,
Ivan Pavlukhin

Posted by Kseniya Romanova <ro...@gmail.com>.
Hi Max!