Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Matthew Woodward <ma...@mattwoodward.com> on 2013/10/10 18:15:02 UTC

Does continuous replication restart after a reboot?

On Apache CouchDB 1.4 -- on the status screen in Futon I saw all the
continuous replication processes listed, then after a reboot if I go to the
status screen I don't see anything, and the document counts on the
databases are off on the server that's supposed to be pulling from another
server.

Is there some configuration setting I'm missing or is something else going
on?

Thanks.

--
Matthew Woodward
matt@mattwoodward.com

Please do not send me proprietary file formats such as Word, PowerPoint,
etc. as attachments.

Re: Does continuous replication restart after a reboot?

Posted by Matthew Woodward <ma...@mattwoodward.com>.
Thanks -- been on BigCouch for a while and moving back to CouchDB after
being away for a while, so appreciate the refresher!

Posted by Jens Alfke <je...@couchbase.com>.