Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/09 20:50:43 UTC

minor bump to cordova-lib

Minor bump to cordova-lib to expose a broken out package.

history: https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-lib.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/configparser_module

squashed commit to master:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=cordova-lib.git;a=commit;h=3623a84eb391f41c5a32ddc67eea89512c4ba654

This does not change any functionality of the modules, just the way
they are wired up. It also provides an additional package.json file to
better expose the cordova-lib submodules.

I think that qualifies as a patch, and should not require a release vote.

I will hold off on npm publish for some feedback

- Lorin

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
And this is why we rarely release anything anymore.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
first what? A hotfix

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.
On Mon, Jun 9, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io> wrote:
> /me slow clap

Brian, I realize that you are deeply opposed to voting on releases, and I
understand and respect your arguments.  Were Cordova an independent project, I
would not come to the community proposing that release voting be adopted.

However, Cordova is at Apache and the policies are what they are.  You're
welcome to make the case that the org should change, but to be honest I doubt
such a change is achievable in the near term.  The policy has deep roots -- a

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.
/me slow clap

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Marvin Humphrey <ma...@rectangular.com>.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Brian LeRoux <b...@brian.io>.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
good. lord.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.
We all wish!

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Michal Mocny <mm...@chromium.org>.

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Lorin Beer <lo...@gmail.com>.
looking into the duplicate package.json issue

thanks for catching the package.json issue, the duplicate is a
mistaken inclusion

the end goal is that configparser is it's own package, yes. Included
the wrong package.json file

Re: minor bump to cordova-lib

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.