Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Haytham Samad <ha...@speakeasy.net> on 2003/09/16 05:10:27 UTC

JBoss embedded Tomcat setup with IIS - 2nd post

Okay.  I am trying to setup Tomcat with IIS.  I have done this before
successfully with Tomcat standalone.  Now I have to use JBoss with Tomcat
embedded (jboss-3.2.1_tomcat-4.1.24).  The configuration is not working so
well nor does it map as nicely.  Anywhere I can look to get a description of
what needs to be done?  Has anyone done this and wants to share what needs
to be done?

Thanks....