Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Constant Dupuis <co...@skynet.be> on 2002/01/03 12:03:02 UTC

Cannot build TDK !

Hi,
I'm pretty new to Java and jakarta.
I try to build the TDK.
I'm under W2k, JDK 1.3.1, Ant 1.4.1
Once ant installed, I ran ant in the tdk folder and get this message :

Buildfile: build.xml
Project base dir set to: E:\decomp\jakarta\tdk
BUILD CONFIG ERROR: Could not create task of type: antcall because I
can't find it in the list of task class definitions
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildException: Could not create task of type:
antcall because I can' t find it in the list of task class definitions
at org.apache.tools.ant.Project.createTask(Project.java:359)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureTasks(ProjectHelper.java:187
)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureTargets(ProjectHelper.java:1
64)
at
org.apache.tools.ant.ProjectHelper.configureProject(ProjectHelper.java:1
27)
<<
I cannot figur out what appens ?
Any idea.
Thank's
Constant

Re: Cannot build TDK !

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com>.
On 2/6/02 4:21 PM, "Constant Dupuis" <co...@skynet.be> wrote:

> I recheck all may configuration and it stile doens't work.
> And I cannot find Ant 1.3.x ...
> What else can I try ?

The TDK is not meant to be built by users, but it will be easier to build
once the automatic jar updating feature is added. But in short, end user
building of the TDK isn't supported.

> Constant

jvz.

Jason van Zyl