Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/28 09:57:03 UTC

qpid_tests/broker_1_0 not in tests/setup.py

Hi all,

I am trying to automate the running of the existing Python AMQP 1.0
broker tests against the Java Broker with the proton-c/cpp binary
dependencies built from their respective trunks.

I am installing the Python modules to a private site-package
directory, but I notice the tests/setup.py does not seem to install
the broker_1_0 module.  Is this an oversight? Or is the running of the
broker_1_0 tests different to the others?

Thanks in advance, Keith

Re: qpid_tests/broker_1_0 not in tests/setup.py

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.

> Yes, in so far as they require a different client. However, personally I
> have no objection to adding the 1.0 tests as well. I'm not sure whether a
> conscious decision was ever made about whether or not to include them.

I made this change under QPID-7173, which changes test code only, and
this resolved this problem.
I have a follow up question which I'll post under a new thread.
Thanks for the help on this.

Re: qpid_tests/broker_1_0 not in tests/setup.py

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.