Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Justin Fagnani-Bell <ju...@paraliansoftware.com> on 2002/07/31 19:58:37 UTC

Redirector object in Action

I'm writing an action that may need to send a redirect to the client.
Should I use the sitemap (map:redirect-to) or with the Redirector object
in Action.act()? I can't find any real documentation on actions, and the
javadoc documentation doesn't contain good descriptions for the methods
of Redirector. What's the difference between redirect() and
globalRedirect()? What's sessionmode for?

I've looked through source for most of the Actions and can't find an
example of redirector being used yet.

Thanks for you help,
   Justin