Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Gw <no...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/02 12:46:09 UTC

image from outside web application directory

Hi all,

I'd like to know how to display an image which is located outside web
application directory (eg: C:\images) .
Many thanks in advance for your assists.

Regards,
Mike

Re: image from outside web application directory

Posted by Ernesto Reinaldo Barreiro <re...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mike,

search the list this have been answered many time before.

Best,

Ernesto

Posted by Gw <no...@gmail.com>.
I believe so, Riyad.
Anyway, you guys did a great job at Wicket.
2 thumbs up.
Thx a lot, bro...
Good day..

Posted by Riyad Kalla <rk...@gmail.com>.