Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> on 2007/03/22 22:16:46 UTC

Documentation Holes

Hi Folks,

I've been trying to fill in a few holes in documentation as we move along,
but we definitely have a ways to go yet. So if you get some time, it would
be great if you could help fill some in.

Some of the areas that I see

   - HTTP configuration
   - How to use MTOM
   - WS-Addressing configuration
   - WS-ReliableMessaging configuration
   - JAX-WS configuration
   - XFire/Celtix migration guides
   - Aegis usage
   - More on ws-security
   - What dependencies are needed
   - Guides which walk people through specific examples

Obviously I'm probably stuck with doing things centered around XFire or
ws-security, but any of the rest of up for grabs :-)

- Dan

--
Dan Diephouse
Envoi Solutions

Re: Documentation Holes

Posted by Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com>.
Might I also add that we really need to get both javadocs and our xml
schemas up somewhere. It would be great if this could be integrated into the
mvn deploy. DanK/Anyone else know if this is possible?

Cheers,
- Dan

On 3/22/07, Dan Diephouse <da...@envoisolutions.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I've been trying to fill in a few holes in documentation as we move along,
> but we definitely have a ways to go yet. So if you get some time, it would
> be great if you could help fill some in.
>
> Some of the areas that I see
>
>    - HTTP configuration
>    - How to use MTOM
>    - WS-Addressing configuration
>    - WS-ReliableMessaging configuration
>    - JAX-WS configuration
>    - XFire/Celtix migration guides
>    - Aegis usage
>    - More on ws-security
>    - What dependencies are needed
>    - Guides which walk people through specific examples
>
> Obviously I'm probably stuck with doing things centered around XFire or
> ws-security, but any of the rest of up for grabs :-)
>
> - Dan
>
> --
> Dan Diephouse
> Envoi Solutions