Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Fuhrmann, Hauke" <Ha...@funkwerk-it.com> on 2012/06/08 12:48:18 UTC

How to add JUnit Tests in default tapestry pom?

Hi there,

I'm quite new to Maven and don't know how to add my standard JUnit Tests
to my Tapestry project.

I added a standalone test (i.e. a test that does not test any tapestry
stuff) to the src/test/java/package.../FooTest.java

I also added the dependency to junit 4 to my pom.

There are already dependencies to testing and tapestry-test, but I want
to do a simple JUnit Test additionally.

However, the test is not picked up by "mvn test", while it is correctly
compiled:

T E S T S

Running TestSuite

Tests run: 0, Failures: 0, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.258
sec

There are no tests to run.

Results :

Any hint?

Cheers,

Hauke

--
Diese E-Mail kann vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschuetzte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtuemlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender durch eine Antwortmail und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail ist nicht gestattet. Wir danken fuer Ihre Kooperation.

This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this e-mail from your systems. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. Thank you for your cooperation.

Re: How to add JUnit Tests in default tapestry pom?

Posted by nquirynen <na...@pensionarchitects.be>.
Normally that's all you have to do.

Are you sure you used @Test annotation on your test method?