Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Kenton Taylor <ke...@users.sf.net> on 2014/03/11 21:26:43 UTC

[allura:tickets] #5263 Fix GA tracking for email events - NEEDS CONFIGTREE

- **status**: blocked --> open

---

** [tickets:#5263] Fix GA tracking for email events - NEEDS CONFIGTREE**

**Status:** open
**Milestone:** dir-backlog
**Created:** Fri Nov 09, 2012 03:31 PM UTC by Kyle Adams ♞
**Last Updated:** Tue Mar 26, 2013 02:38 PM UTC
**Owner:** Kyle Adams ♞

Right now our GA tracking of "Keep Me Updated" e-mails sent is broken. The events never show up in GA. We're probably missing a param that's required for non-web clients. [Yeoman](http://yeoman.io/) also tracks non-web-events to GA, so one option would be to hack around in their code, find out exactly what their GA tracking pixel requests look like, and then emulate that in our own. See [Yeoman's Insight page](http://yeoman.io/insight.html) for more details.

---

Sent from sourceforge.net because allura-dev@incubator.apache.org is subscribed to https://sourceforge.net/p/allura/tickets/