Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bram Mertens <br...@linux.be> on 2004/02/27 22:32:59 UTC

spamd reading user_prefs file?

Hi

If I understand the docs correctly spamd doesn't check a user's
~/.spamassassin/user_prefs.

So adding:
blacklist_from Jacqueline@corporatedirtbag.com
use_bayes               1
auto_learn              1
skip_rbl_checks         0
use_razor2              1
use_dcc                 1
use_pyzor               1
auto_whitelist_path     ~/.spamassassin/auto-whitelist
auto_whitelist_file_mode     0666
score RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET 3.0

should only influence the score spamassassin -r < message.msg returns,
right?
However when I test this Inotic the blacklist_from also shows up in the
output of spamc -R when I run it as this user.  Other users are not
influenced by this.

Am I missing something?  Are the black/whitelists the only options from
user_prefs that are being read?

TIA
--
# Mertens Bram "M8ram"   <br...@linux.be>     Linux User #249103 #
# SuSE Linux 8.2 (i586) kernel 2.4.20-4GB      i686                256MB RAM #