Posted to commits@xerces.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/08/16 20:38:54 UTC

[Xerces Wiki] Trivial Update of "August2010" by Michael Glavassevich

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xerces Wiki" for change notification.

The "August2010" page has been changed by Michael Glavassevich.
http://wiki.apache.org/xerces/August2010?action=diff&rev1=6&rev2=7

  === XML Commons ===

- With Crimson's recent move to the Attic, it's looking like the XML project is slowly shutting down. All of XML Commons infrastructure is still in the xml.apache.org space (we left it there for convenience) but this is probably a good indicator that we should start thinking about moving the website, download area, mailing lists, bug tracker, etc... over to the Xerces domain.
+ With Crimson's recent move to the Attic it's looking like the XML project is slowly shutting down. All of XML Commons infrastructure is still in the xml.apache.org space (we left it there for convenience) but this is probably a good indicator that we should start thinking about moving the website, download area, mailing lists, bug tracker, etc... over to the Xerces domain.

  Nothing else notable to report.