Posted to user@manifoldcf.apache.org by "Wunderlich, Tobias" <to...@igd-r.fraunhofer.de> on 2011/10/06 13:18:02 UTC

MCF 0.3 - WebCrawlerConnector - Ingestion Problems

Hey guys,

I try to crawl a website generated with a Mediawiki-extension and always get the message:

"[WebcrawlerConnector.java:1312] - WEB: Decided not to ingest 'http://wiki.<host>/index.php?title=Spezial%3AAlle+Seiten&from=p&to=s&namespace=0' because it did not match ingestability criteria"

Seed-url: 'http://wiki.<host>/index.php?title=Spezial%3AAlle+Seiten&from=p&to=s&namespace=0
Inclusions (crawl and index): .*
Exclusions: none

Other sites are crawled without problems, so I'm wondering what those ingestability criteria exactly are.

Best regards,
Tobias

AW: MCF 0.3 - WebCrawlerConnector - Ingestion Problems

Posted by "Wunderlich, Tobias" <to...@igd-r.fraunhofer.de>.
Hey Karl,

thanks for your reply ...

I found the reason The crawler didn't want to ingest the site, it was none of your mentioned criteria ... the site simply didn't want to be seeded or indexed:

	<head>
	</head>

Tobias

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.