Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Glenn R. Golden" <gg...@umich.edu> on 2005/02/17 22:10:22 UTC

reactor goals

I cannot figure out how to specify multiple goals to the reactor.

I've tried

  	<goal name="clean_full">
		<maven:reactor
			includes="**/project.xml"
			basedir="${basedir}"
			goals="sakai.clean sakai.full"
			banner="* * * clean and full building * * *"
			ignoreFailures="true"
			/>
  	</goal>

and

  	<goal name="clean_full">
		<maven:reactor
			includes="**/project.xml"
			basedir="${basedir}"
			goals="sakai.clean,sakai.full"
			banner="* * * clean and full building * * *"
			ignoreFailures="true"
			/>
  	</goal>

and in both cases the reactor goes through the motions but runs NO
goals.

What's the proper way to do this?

Thanks.

- Glenn

Glenn R. Golden, Sakai Architect
Sr. Systems Research Programmer, University of Michigan
ggolden@umich.edu

Re: reactor goals

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
, should work.

Are you sure that the goals are not run? IF they don't output anything
they won't be displayed (Maven bug).

Try putting an <echo> at the top of each goal to verify.

Cheers,
Brett