Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/10 03:01:17 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.6.10rc0?

With five +1's (three binding) and no -1's the vote passes. I'll publish
the release.

Thank you, Dongjoon, Kyle, William, and Gang for voting.

.. Owen

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Should we release ORC 1.6.10rc0?

Posted by Panos Garefalakis <pa...@gmail.com>.
Thank you all for moving this forward!
Late +1 from my side -- verified GPG and checksum, built and ran tests for
Java and C++

Cheers,
Panagiotis