Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by jpyork <jp...@hotmail.com> on 2008/01/29 15:47:25 UTC

Subversion and Ant

Hello,

My work is implementing subversion and I was wondering if there is a way to
create a tag with the build version in it every time we did a build?

Re: Subversion and Ant

Posted by Johnathan Gifford <jg...@wernervas.com>.
Checkout SVNANT at:

http://subclipse.tigris.org/svnant.html

This should provide the tools you need to accomplish.  Keep in mind, if you have questions in regards to SVNANT, they should go the Subclipse mailing lists and not here.

Hope this helps,

Johnathan