Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by robert geiger <ro...@ampool.io> on 2016/03/30 21:58:35 UTC

Wiki permissions to add pluggable store page

Pluggable storage seems large enough to warrant a wiki page to provide a place to capture architecture proposals and discussion. Would someone with appropriate wiki perms be able to add me to create list for the "Project Proposals and Specifications” area do that I can put up the initial proposal?
Thanks,
Bob

_______________________
Robert Geiger
Chief Architect, Ampool Inc.
+1 408-833-4527

Re: Wiki permissions to add pluggable store page

Posted by William Markito <wm...@pivotal.io>.
Hi Robert, you should be good to go now.  Please let us know if you need
something else.

Thanks!

On Wed, Mar 30, 2016 at 12:58 PM robert geiger <ro...@ampool.io> wrote:

> Pluggable storage seems large enough to warrant a wiki page to provide a
> place to capture architecture proposals and discussion. Would someone with
> appropriate wiki perms be able to add me to create list for the "Project
> Proposals and Specifications” area do that I can put up the initial
> proposal?
> Thanks,
> Bob

> Robert Geiger