Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Dominique Collette <do...@hotmail.com> on 2004/03/12 11:37:10 UTC

[reactor] synchro problems?

Hi,

I stumbled upon a very strange behaviour in the reactor just yesterday on
1.0-beta-10 (has yet to be verified on 1.0-rc2-snapshot).

A reactorised goal was launched on some 40-50 projects.  What I found was
that, at times, goal fubar:single (see example maven.xml below) was not
called on some projects, but rather "accumulated" a number of times and
called on the following project. To illustrate :

Projects A,B,C and D were included in the reactor, but "fubar:single" wasn't
called on A,B,C. It was, however, called 4 times (A+B+C+D) on D.

example maven.xml :
[snip]
<goal name="fubar">
<maven:reactor basedir="${basedir}"
                       includes="${includes}"
                       excludes="${excludes}"
                       goals="fubar:single"
                       banner="Concatenating"
                       ignoreFailures="true"
                       postProcessing="false"/>
</goal>
<goal name="fubar-single">
        <ant:copy todir="${somedir}"
                       overwrite="true">
              <fileset dir="${basedir}/src/java"/>
              <fileset dir="${basedir}/conf/java"/>
        </ant:copy>
</goal>
[/snip]

Can anyone explain? Has anyone seen this happen before?
Thanks,
/Dom.