Posted to user@ode.apache.org by René Bos <r....@pagelink.nl> on 2009/05/18 08:54:30 UTC

Upgrade from 1.1 to 1.2 (or 1.3.2) with OpenJPA database

Hello all,

We are going to upgrade all our Ode 1.1 instances to 1.3.2 but still have some problems.

On the upgrade page for 1.1 to 1.2 some queries for the Hibernate database are listed. But not for OpenJPA ("Note that if you're using the default OpenJPA database schema, no database modifications are necessary.")
But in the ode_message table the header column is missing. This seems to be a change from 1.1 to 1.2, I'm I right?
When I add that column the processes don't work. Can I do something to fill that column?

Regards,
    René Bos

Pagelink interactives
Telefoon