Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by tc...@freesurf.fr on 2005/11/29 11:44:35 UTC

Dynamically sending an SQL request in a "while controller"

Hello,
I have defined a loop for creating users.
I would like to setup another loop for deleting these users; or delete the
user I have just created.

The problem is that the deletion of a user is based on the primary key set
by the database at creation time; meaning that I can only loop on the
primary key for deletion. I know this from the delete action registered
with the HttpProxyServer.

How can I, at runtime, in the deletion loop, request from the database,
the primary key of the user${N}.

Group Of Threads
  Http Default Request
  while controller (100 loops) <== creation of users
     counter (N=1, 100, 1)
       Interleave Controller
          User Creation : userName${N}
          User deletion(${userNPrimaryKey}) <== How could I get the
primary key of user N

Thanks for your Help.
Chris.