Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Apekshit Sharma <ap...@cloudera.com> on 2015/11/18 03:35:03 UTC

Cleanup admin.rb. Shell in general.

(Planning to do this tomorrow as part of our weekly code fixit. Will
appreciate quick feedback.)

Admin.rb either is a potpourri of functions or it's doing something I don't
know yet.
Will it make sense to move the function definitions to appropriate
"shell/commands/<command>.rb" files?

Anything else around this code that might make sense to cleanup? Throw it
here. I may be able to do it tomorrow, if not, i'll take it up in coming
weeks.

I have heard words like "Shell 2.0". What's that and what does it include?

- Apekshit

Re: Cleanup admin.rb. Shell in general.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
See this related thread: