Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Don Laidlaw <do...@rogers.com> on 2004/06/22 17:39:36 UTC

Custome serializer - creating schema

I am writing a custom serializer/deserializer and in the serializer I
wish to create the schema output for the types element.  That is easy
enough, since the java.lang.Class and the axis Types objects are passed
as parameters to the writeSchema method.

However, I need to add an import element.  I need to add the import
element in two places.  As a child of the definitions root element, and
as a child of the types element.  I have not been able to figure out how
to add those using the axis api.  I can get a reference to the context
but that doesn't seem to give me much either.

Can anyone tell me how to create the import elements I need from in the
serializer's writeSchema method?

Thanks,
-Don