Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/31 15:11:15 UTC

Suggest backup software

Hi Folks,

Our Present cloud environment is 4.7.1 and hyperviosr is XENSERVER6.5

Now we will not be using secondary storage for backups. so i am planning to
use other software tools(3rd backup tool) for the backups, please advice
which tool is the best tool to take both full backup and incremental backup.

Please suggest some of tools if known working as well.

Regards,
Venkatesh.k

AW: Suggest backup software

Posted by "Jochim, Ingo" <In...@bitgroup.de>.
Hi Venkatesh,

have a look at BackupPc. It does compression and deduplication.
http://backuppc.sourceforge.net/

Regards,
Ingo

Posted by kotipalli venkatesh <ve...@gmail.com>.