Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by siddharth Goel <si...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/09 15:23:58 UTC

How to use /makeparents command to create intermediate folders using SVN batch command.

Could someone  please help me out with this?

I am trying to copy one folder to another location using Batch Script. I
want create intermediate parent folders. I am using command -

TortoiseProc.exe /command:copy /path:https://example.com/svn/
Base/trunk/V18/DUMMY/url:https://example.com/svn/Base/
branches/DEV/SID2508/TRUNK/V18/20161201/COB/Copy
<https://example.com/svn/Base/branches/DEV/SID2508/TRUNK/V18/20161201/COB/COPY>
 /makeparents /logmsg:"Copy FOLDER" /closeonend:3

The command is executing but 'Create Immediate Folder' checkbox is not
checked automatically. I want it to be checked automatically so that the
user need not worry about it and it does not give errors.

Regards

Siddharth Goel

Re: How to use /makeparents command to create intermediate folders using SVN batch command.

Posted by Daniel Shahaf <d....@daniel.shahaf.name>.
siddharth Goel wrote on Fri, Dec 09, 2016 at 20:53:58 +0530:
> Could someone  please help me out with this?

This is the mailing list for the Subversion core libraries.  You should
ask your question on the mailing list for TortoiseSVN:

    https://tortoisesvn.net/community.html

Good luck,