Posted to marketing@cloudstack.apache.org by Giles Sirett <gi...@shapeblue.com> on 2013/09/16 23:35:47 UTC

london BACD

Hi all

We've got a build cloud day in London on 10 October
Registrations are a bit slow at the moment, any tweets or mentions in blogs would be appreciated

https://buildacloudlondon.eventbrite.com/

Kind Regards
Giles

Giles Sirett
CEO

giles.sirett@shapeblue.com<ma...@shapeblue.com> | www.shapeblue.com<http://www.shapeblue.com/> | Twitter:@shapeBlue<https://twitter.com/#!/shapeblue>

Apache CloudStack Bootcamp training courses:
18/19 September, Bangalore<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
02/03 October, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
13/14 November, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
27/28 November, Bangalore<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>
08/09 January 2014, London<http://www.shapeblue.com/cloudstack-bootcamp-training-course/>

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Shape Blue Ltd or related companies. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error. Shape Blue Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales. ShapeBlue Services India LLP is operated under license from Shape Blue Ltd. ShapeBlue is a registered trademark.

RE: london BACD

Posted by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Giles,

If you add me as organizer to your meetup group, then we can add the event there as well.

http://www.meetup.com/CloudStack-European-User-Group/

Also interesting to have other companies sponsor this meetup group.

Cheers,

Harm

Re: london BACD

Posted by Kelcey Jamison Damage <ke...@backbonetechnology.com>.

Re: london BACD

RE: london BACD

Posted by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Under group tools, and then add a member of your group to the "leadership" team.

Harm

[cid:image001.png@01CEB395.950B2E40]

Posted by Harm Boertien <HB...@schubergphilis.com>.
Sebastien,

Elastic search will sponsor in between, so at 2500 and will do a workshop and do a talk in the commercial track.

Harm

Re: london BACD

Posted by sebgoa <ru...@gmail.com>.

RE: london BACD

Re: london BACD

Posted by Mathias Mullins <ma...@citrix.com>.
I'll put it on the news.

Matt Mullins
Cloud Platforms Implementation Engineer
Worldwide Cloud Services – Citrix System, Inc.
+1 (407) 920-1107 – Office/Cell Phone
matt.mullins@citrix.com<ma...@citrix.com>