Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Adrian Madrid <ae...@yahoo.com> on 2002/11/22 17:48:46 UTC

Re: Turbine Book (IBM Developer Works)

Thanks for all your comments. While mulling on this I
came up with an idea to get more publicity and
documentation at the same time. Why don't we ask the
Developer Works (IBM) site to do articles/tutorials on
the subject?

They have a form to submit ideas for new content
(http://www-105.ibm.com/developerworks/newcontent.nsf/myidea)
and if we can get enough requests I bet they will
start  thinking seriously about it. I'm light years
away of being able to write something but I can ask
politely for it. And I believe dW have a great user
base that will greatly benefit from the framework and
maybe the only roadblock is knowing more about it.

What do you think? Should we start a rally for Turbine
content on dW? I already did...

My .02 cents,

Adrian

=====