Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Abhay Patil <ab...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/07 06:47:57 UTC

Require help on Jmeter Threading.

Hi,

I want to spawn Jmeter threads into different JVM on same machine. As per my
knowledge it is directly not possible.

It will be great if some one can provide workaround for the same.

Also, it will be really grateful if anyone provides information about
mechanism by which Jmeter uses to generate concurrent requests?   Does each
run spawn multiple threads to make it happen?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Abhay

Re: Require help on Jmeter Threading.

Posted by norken76 <na...@yahoo.com>.

thank you for the clear straight answer sebb :)
well I have than to create two tests and try to sync between them and run to
JVMs.
thanks.

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Not possible.