Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/16 07:08:16 UTC

Re: Google Summer of Code

For the ones interested in GSoC 2008, here is the ASF GSoC 2008 page
[1], this is also the place where Apache projects and podlings can add
their project ideas.

We have also some project ideas for integrating Tuscany and Shindig,
you guys can find more info on Tuscany wiki [2], we should be moving
these ideas to the ASF page soon...

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2008
[2] http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/TUSCANYWIKI/Google+Summer+of+Code+%282008%29