Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Avinash Kumar <av...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/01 06:34:12 UTC

Restrict other users to edit

Dear Team,

How can I access a password protected shared excel file from open office ?

Whenever I open password protected excel file from open office from open
office, it will directly open without asking for password and locked for
editing i.e. restrict other users from editing at that time.

--
With Regards

Avinash Kumar
M.No. : 8976500068