Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com> on 2015/09/01 19:16:17 UTC

Re: [Discuss] Release Apache Stratos 4.1.2 RC1

Hi all,

We have less than 24 hours to close the vote. Please take few mins to
download, verify, test and vote for this release. When testing please
extract CEP artifacts in apache-stratos-cep-artifacts-4.1.2.zip archive
created under extensions/cep/modules/distribution/target to
STRATOS_HOME/repository/deployment/server.

Appreciate your efforts to make this release successful.

Thanks.

Posted by Akila Ravihansa Perera <ra...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

There is an issue in extensions/cep/pom.xml causing a build failure. This
went unnoticed since older version of this file existed in builder machine.
For this reason we are cancelling the Stratos 4.1.2-rc1 release.

Will fix the issue and start a new RC release.

As a best practice, org.stratos.apache artifacts should be removed from m2
repo before the release build. I'll include these guidelines to release
guide doc that I'm working on.

Thanks.

Posted by Imesh Gunaratne <im...@apache.org>.
Hi All,

I'm seeing the following error while trying to build source (source package
and from 4.1.2-rc1 tag):

[ERROR]   The project org.apache.stratos:stratos-parent:4.1.2
(/Users/imesh/dev/apache/stratos/stratos/pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Cannot access central (
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2) in offline mode and the artifact
org.apache:apache:pom:13 has not been downloaded from it before. and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 23, column 13 ->
[Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.