Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Евгений Король <ff...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/27 06:40:12 UTC

ABout Image insert

Hello. I have a pdf with image on a page. In content stream i have a ctm
matrix. How i can know angle of rotation of image compute from the matrix
ctm?

Re: ABout Image insert

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Am 27.03.2019 um 07:40 schrieb Евгений Король:
> Hello. I have a pdf with image on a page. In content stream i have a ctm
> matrix. How i can know angle of rotation of image compute from the matrix
> ctm?

You can convert the ctm to a java AffineTransform object with
Matrix.createAffineTransform(), and then google for

java get angle from affine transform

and you get results like this:

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/21561909/finding-angle-from-transform-matrix