Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rui Pacheco <ru...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/14 14:05:29 UTC

Setting selected values on Palette

My little project moves on. I started with a select from which I needed to
retrieve multiple values, now things have changed (damn the spec, we don't
need no stinkin' specs!) and I ended up using a Palette.

Which brings us to my question: I have no problem setting the model and
retrieving the selected values. But how can I set the selected values if,
say, I wanted to edit the information on my form instead of filling a new
form?

I tried passing a List of models (same type as the models I'm using to fill
the Palette's model), and a simple list with Strings, but nothing happens.
--
Cumprimentos,
Rui Pacheco