Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by Manhar Goindi <mg...@npi.stpn.soft.net> on 2000/12/01 11:55:22 UTC

Apache User Creation

Hi,

Are there any APIs available in Apache modperl which can be used to create Apache users in Perl/CGI scripts?  Are there any ways (I mean through APIs) to delete these created Apache users and modify the passwords of these Apache users?  We would appreciate a lot of help in this area.  If this is not the right forum pertaining to this discussion, then could you send me the e-mail address of the forum where I can pose my queries?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Manhar Goindi

Re: Apache User Creation

Posted by Adi Fairbank <ad...@certsite.com>.
Manhar,

HTTPD-User-Manage is exactly what you're looking for.  Get it from CPAN at:

http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/L/LD/LDS/HTTPD-User-Manage-1.54.tar.gz

-Adi