Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by plan 2100 <pl...@yahoo.com> on 2001/08/21 05:58:49 UTC

tomcat unable to load resource

Hi everybody,
I was using tomcat and I am using following line of
code.

InputStream in =
ClassLoader.getSystemResourceAsStream(propertiesFilePath);

somehow, the input stream is always null after the
execution of this line i.e. Tomcat doesnt find the
properties file. I am sure that it is in classpath.
I tested it on servlet exec and it runs ok.

Also, i do know that there is a similar method in
ServletContext, but I will have to change lot of code
so I was wondering if this could work.

Thanks

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/