Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Stan Kwan <sk...@anatas.com> on 2008/09/04 05:37:53 UTC

subform in tomahawk

Hi,

Does the t:subform tag exist anymore? I could not find it in tomahawk 1.1.6.
But exists in tomahawk sandbox. Has it been moved? The documentation says
it's there.
http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk-project/tomahawk/tagdoc/t_subform.html
am i missing something?

Thanks
stan

RE: [orchestra] Re: a4j:commandButton break orchetra conversation?

Posted by Songlin Wei <So...@taihootech.com>.
Hi Mario Ivankovits:

AH :)

I took the newest build (myfaces-orchestra-core-1.3-SNAPSHOT.jar) from
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces/
orchestra/
<http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-snapshot-repository/org/apache/myfaces
/orchestra/> ,

And replace my old jar (myfaces orchestra 1.2) with it, It works!

Thank you very much!

Regards

Solin

________________________________

Posted by Mario Ivankovits <ma...@ops.co.at>.
Hi!

Posted by Songlin Wei <So...@taihootech.com>.
Hi:

I use richfaces 3.1.4, myfaces orchestra 1.2,myfaces 1.1.5,

To mask sure a a4j request will break orchestra conversation, I build a
demo project, here are the code segment.

Firstly, I create a conversation access scope bean:

       <bean

             name="helloWorldBacking"

             class="org.apache.myfaces.blank.HelloWorldBacking"

             scope="conversation.access"></bean>

Secondly, let's check the ui jsp code:

Page 1:the first page for input a name property of helloWorldBacking.

<h:inputText id="input1" value="#{helloWorldBacking.name}"
required="true"/>

              <h:commandButton id="button1" value="next"
action="#{helloWorldBacking.submitName}"/>

    Click "next" buton go to second page

Page 2:seconde page for input a age property of helloWorldBacking.

 <h:inputText id="input2" value="#{helloWorldBacking.age}"
required="true"/>

<a4j:commandButton value="set test string"
actionListener="#{helloWorldBacking.setTestStr}" reRender="test"/>

<!- click this button to set any string value to test property, then
show this value on this page-->

<h:outputText id="test" value="#{helloWorldBacking.test}"/>

<a4j:commandButton id="button2" value="next"
action="#{helloWorldBacking.submitAge}"/>

              Then click "next" button to go to a third page which
display name and age input before.

Page 3:third page for display name and age property.

<h:outputText value="Name: #{helloWorldBacking.name}. "/>

<h:outputText value="Age: #{helloWorldBacking.age}. "/>

Ok, all codes are shown as above.

The problem is:

       If I clicked "set test string" button at the second page, then I
will lost name value at page3, that means the name was output as an
empty string.

       If I did not click "set test string" button at the second page,
the "name" property was output properly at page3.

Any help is appreciated!

Regards

Solin

Re: subform in tomahawk

Posted by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 10:37 PM, Stan Kwan <sk...@anatas.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does the t:subform tag exist anymore? I could not find it in tomahawk
> 1.1.6.
> But exists in tomahawk sandbox. Has it been moved? The documentation says
> it's there.
> http://myfaces.apache.org/tomahawk-project/tomahawk/tagdoc/t_subform.html
> am i missing something?

on 1.1.6, t:subform does not exists. This component was moved from sandbox
to tomahawk,and will comes on 1.1.7 release