Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/23 17:27:58 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 4.4.1 released!

The ServiceMix team is pleased to announce the release
of ServiceMix version 4.4.1.

Compared to the initial 4.4.0 release, this new release delivers a few bug
fixes and minor version upgrades of Camel and CXF.  We're now using:
- Apache ActiveMQ 5.5.1
- Apache Camel 2.8.4
- Apache CXF 2.4.6
- Apache Karaf 2.2.4

This release and release notes are available from
http://servicemix.apache.org/downloads/servicemix-4.4.1.html

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
------------------------
FuseSource
Web: http://fusesource.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 4.4.1 released!

Posted by visualjeng <je...@itri.org.tw>.
Thanks Freeman-2!

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 4.4.1 released!

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Because Apache SMX 4.4.x need bind to Apache karaf 2.2.4, where
introduce the jetty 7.4.5.v20110725 dependency(the version has High
CPU usage issue).
Next Apache SMX 4.5 should fix it.

Freeman
On 2012-2-27, at 下午12:02, visualjeng wrote:

> Hard!
>
> ServiceMix version 4.4.1 release.
>
> but,
>
> Why is not be fixed for the Hight CPU usage when use jetty with SSL?

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:ffang@fusesource.com
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache ServiceMix 4.4.1 released!

Posted by visualjeng <je...@itri.org.tw>.
Hard!