Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ian Gilbert <ia...@ethicalshopper.co.uk> on 2006/06/23 13:31:29 UTC

Re: [OFBiz] Users - Help in changing user id

On Fri, June 23, 2006 11:12, BJ Freeman wrote:
> you should not do this for the admin. got to the profile page edit the user login and disable it.
> this effectively keeps anyone from login it with that account. if you want to use the account the
> same page has a place to change the password.
>
> Dimitri Unruh sent the following on 6/22/06 11:48 PM:
>
>> you can not change the userId (or you must delete the user first and create a new one). The
>> password you can change in the partymgr. Find the user with the Id admin and then in his
>> profile you can change his password.
>>
>> Dimitri
>>

>> Lynx-Consulting AG
>> Johanniskirchplatz 6
>> D-33615 Bielefeld
>> fon +49 521 52470 fax +49 521 5247250 www.lynx.de

Ian Gilbert
www.ethicalshopper.net
Fair trade: the alternative choice for your everyday shopping
0845 456 2429

WHAT DO YOU DRINK AT WORK?
We can supply your organisation with high quality fair trade tea and
coffee.  Discounts are available for regular orders.  Contact us for more
details.