Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Brian Ramprasad <br...@cs.toronto.edu> on 2020/04/09 04:04:46 UTC

MQTT consumers in Artemis

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to get MQTT subscribers on a given address to be assigned to more than one queue on that address. I know that MQTT only knows about topics/addresses but it seems like they can only connect to the first queue created on that address and no other queues. I was hoping the broker would round robin them when there is more than one queue on a given address.

Is there any way to get around this?

Forgive me if I am missing something fundamental about how MQTT works.

Thanks
Brian R

Re: MQTT consumers in Artemis

Posted by brusdev <br...@gmail.com>.
Hi Brian,

Please direct support questions to the ActiveMQ Users mailing list as
this list if for discussion of development of the broker itself.

Regards,
Domenico