Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Hohlen, John" <JH...@erac.com> on 2002/10/14 18:25:35 UTC

Jakarta Library Versions Used In Struts 1.1 B2

My team likes to keep track of what versions they're using of a third party
libraries (.JAR files).  The Struts 1.1B2 release is dependent on a dozen or
so Jarkarta libraries.  How can I determine which version of each library I
got when I downloaded Struts 1.1 B?  More specifically, which version of:

 1) commons-beanutils.jar
 2) commons-collections.jar
 3) commons-dbcp.jar
 4) commons-digester.jar
 5) commons-fileupload.jar
 6) commons-lang.jar
 7) commons-logging.jar
 8) commons-pool.jar
 9) commons-resources.jar
10) commons-services.jar
11) commons-validator.jar
12) jakarta-oro.jar

Is this documented anywhere?  Some manifest.mf files have a specification
version in them, but not all.  In some cases, the specificaiton version is
documented incorrectly.  For example, in the struts.jar file which says 1.0,
not 1.1

Thanks,

JOHN