Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org> on 2008/11/03 04:05:27 UTC

Nexus can't find artifact.

Me again.  :-)

My build is getting stuck looking for a particular artifact.  It only
happens when I set up a mirror to my Nexus installation.  The artifact
is org/apache/struts/struts-master/4/struts-master-4.pom.  I do have the
central Maven2 repo set up in my public group on Nexus, and that appears
to be the correct repository from which to get this artifact.

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Dave

Re: Nexus can't find artifact.

Posted by "David C. Hicks" <dh...@i-hicks.org>.
Thanks again, Brian.  I'll check those all out.

RE: Nexus can't find artifact.