Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sebastian Maleszewski <se...@post.pl> on 2003/05/07 19:24:08 UTC

how AXIS generates WSDL for web service?

Hi,

I have simple web service in java exposed via AXIS
and I need to do small trick with the WSDL of that
service. The question is: how does AXIS generate
the WSDL for a web service when I access the url
http://server/axis/Service/myService?wsdl
Is it generated simply by using java2wsdl internally?

Or maybe more common question - if I want to modify
the WSDL exposed by AXIS for a webservice, is there
a way to achieve this goal other than placing complete
WSDL in a file on server and configure the AXIS to return
that file as WSDL instead of generating the WSDL on the fly?

I want to define some soap:header structures to be visible
in WSDL returned by server.

regards,
Sebastian