Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@apache.org> on 2018/08/07 19:07:16 UTC

[VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 1.3.0 (RC1)

Hello All,

         Please cast your vote on this thread to release RC1 as the
official Qpid Dispatch Router version  1.3.0.

RC1 of Qpid Dispatch Router version 1.3.0 can be found here:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/dispatch/1.3.0-rc1/

The following improvements and bug fixes are introduced in 1.3.0:

Improvements -

    DISPATCH-977 - Document transaction support
    DISPATCH-1038 - Console should prevent the deletion of an http listener
    DISPATCH-1054 - Add console test to make test
    DISPATCH-1059 - Force Overview and Entities tree to be full page height
    DISPATCH-1064 - Doc link route reconnect behavior
    DISPATCH-1065 - Doc new router statistics
    DISPATCH-1066 - Document capability to restrict TLS and SSL
protocol versions used in connections
    DISPATCH-1067 - Doc improvements for router policies
    DISPATCH-1070 - Use patternfly cards on overview page
    DISPATCH-1075 - Dropdown list of routers on the console's Entities
page should be sorted
    DISPATCH-1076 - Don't concat console's source files into a single file

Bug fixes -
    DISPATCH-322 - Graph icon is missing when browser window is narrow
    DISPATCH-1008 - Router should preserve original connection
information when attempting to make failover connections
    DISPATCH-1061 - Clear popups on console's topology page
    DISPATCH-1062 - Link address can be reported incorrectly as mobile+phase-0
    DISPATCH-1063 - Receiver unable to receive messages on waypoint
address with external-address in two router case
    DISPATCH-1069 - memory grows on a long-lived connection when links
are opened and closed
    DISPATCH-1071 - Switching between traffic visualizations sometimes
shows both
    DISPATCH-1072 - Number of clients doesn't always update on topology page
    DISPATCH-1074 - Fix mouseover on an address on console's Chord page
    DISPATCH-1077 - Reported rate of message traffic is incorrect on
console's 'message traffic' page
    DISPATCH-1078 - Tab bar icon changes for topology page
    DISPATCH-1080 - system_tests_ssl failing consistently on Travis
    DISPATCH-1083 - File console/stand-alone/package-lock.json
constantly regenerated
    DISPATCH-1084 - The color for new addresses on topology
visualizations is incorrect
    DISPATCH-1085 - When sender closes connection after sending a
large streaming message, receiver gets aborted message
    DISPATCH-1087 - qdstat and qdmanage dont run on environments that
have only python3
    DISPATCH-1089 - Dispatch creates sender autolinks with null source
terminus and receiver autolinks with null target terminus
    DISPATCH-1091 - name collision with 'builtins' library in python2
    DISPATCH-1092 - in some cases qdrouterd crashes due to stale pn_session_t
    DISPATCH-1093 - adding connectors dynamically causes extra
connections for existing connectors
    DISPATCH-1094 - Log file messages out of order according to time stamps
    DISPATCH-1095 - Skipped system tests are marked as failed on rhel6
    DISPATCH-1097 - Fix Coverity issue on master branch

Thanks

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 1.3.0 (RC1)

Posted by Gordon Sim <gs...@redhat.com>.
On 07/08/18 20:07, Ganesh Murthy wrote:
> Hello All,
>
>           Please cast your vote on this thread to release RC1 as the
> official Qpid Dispatch Router version  1.3.0.
>
> RC1 of Qpid Dispatch Router version 1.3.0 can be found here:
>
> https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/qpid/dispatch/1.3.0-rc1/

+1

(Verified signature and hash, built from source - against proton 0.24.0
- including running all tests, ran python examples against it, ran CI of
a system that uses the router against it)

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 1.3.0 (RC1)

Posted by Ted Ross <tr...@redhat.com>.
+1

* Tested against master Proton-c on Fedora 27.
* Verified backward compatibility of the configuration schema

-Ted

Posted by Ganesh Murthy <gm...@redhat.com>.
+1

Posted by Chuck Rolke <cr...@redhat.com>.
+1

* verified checksum
* built from source using proton master@38a8a on Fedora 27
* self tests pass first try
* ran as target of some client tests

Posted by Ken Giusti <kg...@redhat.com>.
Try as I might - I can't really break it.

+1

-K

Re: [VOTE] Release Qpid Dispatch Router 1.3.0 (RC1)

Posted by Michael Goulish <mg...@redhat.com>.
+2

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.