Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Jon <jo...@digital-innovation.no> on 2007/07/11 15:13:28 UTC

JMS Routing

I saw that the exact question i have was asked here:
http://www.nabble.com/jms-routing-tf1333152s2354.html#a3561517

Any change of this?

My network is like this:

A is behind a firewall
B is not behind a firewall
C is behind a firewall

B does not see A and C, until A and C makes a connection to B. A need to
address C and C need to address A.

If A only can use only ONE single connection during all communication with B
or C, i can use a PROXY on the B computer and set A to be visible through a
proxy port on B computer. (As i understood openwire let me do the
singleconnection comm.thing - without me seeing it exact)

-Jon