Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Delian Krustev <to...@krustev.net> on 2007/12/03 21:12:47 UTC

Re: AccessControlException in Coyote Http11Processor (Tomcat 6.0.14). Bug in Coyote ?

On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 07:51:07 +0000 Mark Thomas wrote:
> It should show more information. If there is something subtle going on with
> the permissions then it should make it easier to figure out.

The container has been restarted today.

Oddly enough the exception does not show now. I'll keep the option
-Djava.security.debug=access,failure

and will post more information if this happens again.

Cheers
--
Delian