Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Antoine Pitrou <an...@python.org> on 2021/11/01 15:06:28 UTC

Who monitors the Github Actions Cron jobs?

Hello,

It appears the C++ Cron CI builds have been failing in a while, and
nobody has noticed:
https://github.com/apache/arrow/actions/workflows/cpp_cron.yml

Should we promote these to crossbow builds instead?

Regards

Antoine.

Re: Who monitors the Github Actions Cron jobs?

Posted by Krisztián Szűcs <sz...@gmail.com>.
Agree, we should move them to crossbow.

Posted by Sutou Kouhei <ko...@clear-code.com>.
+1