Posted to derby-user@db.apache.org by John English <jo...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/23 13:14:17 UTC

Using Squirrel for Derby on Windows

I know this is a Squirrel question rather than a Derby one, but still:
I've installed Squirrel on Windows 10, and the batch file to start it
adds a load of jar files to the TMP_CP environment variable. This fails
after the first few with "Command line too long" errors.

Has anyone got this working for Windows, and if so, how?

TIA,
--
John English

Re: Using Squirrel for Derby on Windows

Posted by Bryan Pendleton <bp...@gmail.com>.
Can you share any more details?

For example, can you cut-and-paste the section
of the CMD.EXE window where you run this batch file,
showing the over-long command that gets issued,
and the precise error that you get?

thanks,

bryan