Posted to dev@streampipes.apache.org by Johannes Tex <te...@apache.org> on 2020/01/09 18:41:37 UTC

[STREAMPIPES-17] Expose Adapter Icons in Connect Container

Hi,

connect adapter and procotols can now use the asset folder as it is done for the pipeline elements. To support this, we changed the IDs of the adapter/protocol to the package names, like the IDs of the pipeline elements. Note this when you create a new adapter/protocol. Also the 'local' string file is now supported by adapters/protocols.

Assets are created for the ROS Adapter. For all others it still has to be done. Maybe it would be a nice task for a newbie to get familiar with the SDK?

Johannes

Re: [STREAMPIPES-17] Expose Adapter Icons in Connect Container

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

I started to create issues with a “newbe” label.

If you have any ideas for issues that are a good starting point for new developers please add them to the issue tracker.

Cheers,
Philipp

Posted by Philipp Zehnder <ze...@apache.org>.
Hi Johannes,